How to make a transfer from your UBS account
If you have a UBS account and you would like to make a foreign exchange transaction with b-sharpe, you must make a transfer from your UBS account to the b-sharpe account that we communicated to you when this was opened. For this, you should use their "Digital Banking" e-banking solution.
- you have created your b-sharpe account (if not, click here)
- your b-sharpe account has been validated (if not, click here to complete)
- you have entered the recipient bank account in your client area
For simplicity, we take into account a transfer from a Swiss franc account to the b-sharpe Swiss franc account.
How to make a simple transfer with UBS e-banking
- Go to the home page of the UBS ebanking service,
- Click on "Payments" in the menu, then "Transfer money and pay invoice payments" in the sub-menu
On the "Transfer money and pay invoices" page, indicate the b-sharpe account (IBAN) in the field provided and click on "New".
- In the window that opens, click on "Domestic payment" if you are making a transfer from the UBS account in CHF to the b-sharpe account in CHF.
- In the next window, enter the name of the payee (b-Sharpe SA), as well as the IBAN given by b-sharpe (which you can find in the menu of your b-sharpe personal area, b-sharpe IBAN & Accounts page)
In the next window, indicate the amount you want to transfer to b-sharpe, and which is to be exchanged.
Indicate without fail the following information in "Reason for payment":
- the b-sharpe client code, , consisting of C followed by 7 digits, which you can find in your b-sharpe personal area
- your last name and first name
This information is essential for the successful execution of your transaction and optimal speed of operation.
Then validate the transfer by clicking on "Pay" at the bottom left of the screen.
How to automate a transfer from a UBS account to b-sharpe
To automate a transfer from a UBS account to the b-sharpe account, you must set up a standing order on your UBS e-banking area. To do this, simply repeat the previous steps, and in the last screen, push on the "Standing order" button on the right.
- The details of your standing order (in particular start date and end date)
- In "Reason for payment", your b-sharpe client code in the form C1234567, as well as your last name and first name
- Your UBS account to be debited
The b-sharpe client code and your last name and first name are essential for the successful execution of your transfer and your foreign exchange transaction.
Once this information has been entered, a transfer will be made to the b-sharpe account at the frequency you have chosen and for the amount selected, which avoids the need to make the transfer manually every month.